DANCING FROM A HEALTHY PLACE
I feel so fortunate my students have had the opportunity to work with Lauren. There is no question she is an exceptional choreographer, however what truly makers her unparalleled is her ability to encourage students to push beyond their own boundaries and self-imposed labels. It was incredible watching some of my previously reserved students leave Lauren’s class with a new sense of confidence both personally and in dance. Lauren is constantly thriving to push students beyond their barriers and help them explore what they can offer. Her attention to detail and performance is admirable, and her passion is magnetic. She is a true gift to the world of dance. - Stacey, Dance Educator
The DANCE PODCAST
- Career Mentorship for Dancers and Parents!
- Yang & Yin Yoga yoga for dancers and athletes
- Goal Setting
- Team Building
- Career Planning 101
- Past experience includes
- competitions throughout Alberta and Ontario
- Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Hip Hop, Musical Theater, Acro and National (Ukrainian and Highland)
- Harbour Dance Centre's Intensive Training Program panel
- Tri-Tone Productions selection panel
Yoga for Dancers
- Yang - an asana practice that develops muscular strength, stamina, and flexibility.
- Yin - a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga. Yin generally targets the deep connective tissues and focuses on fascial release of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine.
- Gymnasts- Floor routines & choreography
- Cheer Teams - group choreography and staging
- Singers- Movement & performance coaching
- Figure Skaters- class instruction and dance combination training